Monday, November 23, 2009

MANDATORY POST!

1. I did learn a lot in this class. Although a lot of it was a little stressful I really enjoyed the podcast and the google docs as well as twitter. A lot of what I learned is going to help me so much in the classroom with my students.

2. There was nothing in this class that I would have liked to learn that I didn't get to learn. It was a little too much with my other classes.

3. There is nothing that I wished I hadn't learned it was just having to make all the accounts.

4.I was excited about using the blogs. I think that they are so useful. I think that technology is exciting because it is changing everyday.

5.There wasn't really anything that was hard it was just a little overwhelming at times.

6. I was not board at all in the class.

7. The only thing that I would change is that we could have fouced more on the age of the kids that we would be teaching with the things that we have learned.

8.I think that my teachnolgy literate level is good.

9.I think that i will maintain my teachnology literacy with the things that I'm learning and keeping in touch with my class mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment